Websites Optimized For Every Device
Accessing content on multiple devices, from desktops and tablets to laptops and phones, is now a normal part of our lives, which makes responsive design a critical component of your website. I use my expertise by consolidating your content into a single site that delivers a flawless user experience across multiple devices.
Simplified User Experience
A simple, flexible approach supports improved customer engagement. The constraints imposed by smaller screens require simplified designs, images, content presentation and functionality. This simplified layout also provides customers with smoother navigation and greater interactivity across multiple devices, which means more conversions for you.
Faster Front End Development
My responsive websites leverage WordPress, a flexible open-source framework. It makes front-end design and site execution smooth to give users an enjoyable experience. Continuous metric capabilities also allow you to determine what aspects of the website are most effective at turning browsers to buyers.
Search Engine Optimization
If you’re not visible and accessible to your potential customers, you’re missing out. We work to identify trends and shifts to continually reach your customers. We can help you to get to the top of these search engine results and your website visitors are much more likely to convert.
- Do you just need a simple landing page with your information, a few photos, a video, social media, perhaps a map and a contact form? If you don’t need all the bells and whistles of a full website, but want a kickass mobile-ready landing page and a blog on powerful WordPress software? A customized 3Day Divi website is the perfect solution.
Five Steps for a Divi landing page & blog in 3 days:
- 1. Select a DIVI Demo to start (normally $89, free for you!)
- 2. Contact Me
- 3. Fill out Client Checklist for direction & design
- 4. Upload logo/photos/docs to Google Drive
- 5. Pay deposit of $300
- Once I receive everything I’m ready to get started.
Here’s what you get:
- WordPress Divi Design (one landing page + blog)
- Customized from a Divi Demo
- Finished & tested and live in 3 days
- Half-priced hosting for one year ($75)
- One domain name and 5 emails
- One Month Free for Maintenance Plan
- Future pages a-la carte $150
- Balance of $375 due at launch
- Small business, educator, contractor, non-profit or organization? Let’s keep it simple. Here’s everything you need to get started in one package.
What you get:
- Latest WordPress software
- Your choice of Divi, Avada or GeneratePress framework (normally $89, free for you!)
- Pick from my Exclusive Collection of layouts to get started!
- Themeforest theme customization (indiv. license $)
- Responsive & mobile design
- WordPress plugin installation (indiv. license $)
- Custom pages
- Blog configuration
- Image / Video optimization
- Twitter / Facebook / LinkedIn / Instagram setup
- Easy to update from the back-end
- 1 year hosting on dedicated servers
- Quality Assurance / bug free code
- Free Domain Name
- One Month Free for Maintenance Plan
- Streamlined communication with InVision & LiveShare
- Completed within 2-4 weeks
- $750 deposit to start / balance due before launch
- 50% deposit to start ($750 minimum), balance upon launch
- 5 pages ($1500 total, $750 deposit)
- 7 pages ($2000 total, $750 deposit)
- 10+ pages ($2250+ total, $750 deposit)
Sarah Haase at Shanti Bodywork has been a client (and a friend) for many years. Her first web site by me was on the Joomla CMS system and as her business grew, her web needs grew. After two redesigns, we decided to move to the more secure and flexible WordPress system. Her most recent design features her rug as part of the design and has colors and a vibe to match her studio in Beverly, MA. Check out her site at shantibodywork.com.
A strong online presence is imperative for brand to succeed today. Connect with your customers online to increase sales, traffic and customer retention.